Guangzhou Shinelong Experts Talk about the Tools and Equipment Needed to Make Bread
Bakers need all kinds of tools and equipment to make bread. Today, Guangzhou Shinelong Kitchen Equipment Co., Ltd. will introduce you the kitchen equipment.
When making bread, the first weight should be precise. So the components of the materials mentioned in the books, will be introduced with the metric system, then with the cup, oz or spoon that were frequently used in the U.S. And it is also highly recommended to use a high-precision electronic scale to weigh. To precisely weigh a cup of white flour, if using the measuring cup, it is recommended to use the spoon to scoop the flour into the measuring cup and then scrape the extra parts into a clean glass or acrylic cup with a back-up and handle.
Electronic precision scale: the ordinary scale is usually divided into 3 types, including 1g, 2g or 5g. It is better to use scales with a scale of 1g to accurately measure the weight of yeast, salt and water. Mixing bowl: at least two mixing basins should be prepared, with a large mixing bowl (about 2 cm or 8 cups) and a small mixing bowl.
Deep roasting pan: you need a cup of water in a deep roasting pan to make steam in the oven. Before preheating the oven, place the deep roasting pan at the bottom of the oven.
Fermentation basket: there are many shapes and sizes, which are used when the dough is fermented. The fermentation basket allows the bread to form and creates an attractive pattern on the baked bread.
Fermentation cloth: only a piece of thick linen, usually placed on the fermentation basket (especially in the production of French bread). It has the function of supporting the dough and absorbing some dough moisture to help the formation of the crust.
Baking stone: the baking stone has many different textures and thicknesses, with the aim of allowing the bread to be evenly heated during baking. When using the stone, you should place the stone in the oven and warm it slowly with the oven. If the cold stone is suddenly put into the hot oven, it may cause the stone to crack.
Bread shovel or pizza shovel: use this shovel to put bread into the hot oven.
- April 2, 2018The quality of catering products depends not only on the skill of the chef and the quality of raw materials but also on production equipment. Therefore, the restaurant should pay special attention to ...view
- May 2, 2018In the development and design of the product, it is all experienced by the experienced engineer. In production management, product inspection and service, it has a number of high-quality managers, who...view
- May 15, 2018Before use: Remove the lid of the bean box and put the defined amount of beans into the bean box (the capacity of most fully automatic coffee machines will not exceed 400G) and fill it to 80%. Remove ...view
- May 2, 2018Industrial Bain Marie is often visible on the market, which is a very practical equipment.It can be insulated various kinds of soup, and other food. The commercial Bain Marie is suitable for a series ...view
- April 18, 2018The 7th Asian Food Equipment Forum To interpret the intelligent trend of food packaging and processing equipment in China, Japan, and South Korea.On December 18, 2017, a food industry brainstorming su...view
- January 15, 2019What kinds of kitchen equipment are there? Where can I buy it? Can they provide a complete kitchen set? Is stainless steel equipment customizable in hotels? First, what kinds of kitchen equipments are...view